The Tealwood subdivision is nestled in the beautiful and ever-popular Memorial area in west Houston. Tall pine trees, soaring oak trees and lovely cul-de-sacs wind their way among 172 traditional homes that make up the welcoming neighborhood.
Uniquely situated within the Spring Branch Independent School District, Tealwood offers access to the exemplary Memorial schools. Ideally located at the corner of Memorial and Gessner, it is just minutes from excellent shopping and dining, the Energy Corridor, parks, and bike trails.
Meet and mingle with your Tealwood neighbors at these fun gatherings.
Yard of the Month
A beautiful Tealwood yard is celebrated each month with the esteemed award.
Tealwood offers access to three of the highest-ranked public schools in the Houston area.
- About Tealwood — Maps and information about living in and around Tealwood.
- Tealwood Homeowners Association — Information about our association including the current officers, annual budget, bylaws, and deed restrictions.
- Information for Homeowners — Helpful information for Tealwood homeowners such as: waste pickup information, block captains, descriptions of the three Spring Branch schools that serve the neighborhood, and links to city government and local law enforcement.
- News — News of interest to homeowners.
- Contact Us —Mailing addresses for the association and email links for comments / questions to the Tealwood Board of Directors or to update a resident's contact information.
Comments and suggestions are welcomed here.
Residents may click here to add or update contact information in the private database.